Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Nivea Med Protection-Review

I am constantly on the look out for lip balms.Every where.I think  it's becoming a disorder! That aside, I discovered this a few months back and i am quite loving it.I have really dry,chapped lips so I bought some thing that would give me medical-ish benefits than Cosmetic benefits. It has a SPF of 15 which is really helpful cause it prevents damage from the sun and prevents darkening of the lips further.


I found a good difference just after i apply it but the only downside is that it doesn't last long. It does make your lips hydrated,soft and supple. It make your lips looked really good afterwards.It has a golden-ish translucence to it so it leaves a very nice effect on your lips unlike some other lip balms that leave a white cast on your lips. You will have to keep reapplying it every 2  hours and after drinking some thing. It gives a well moisturized feeling to the lips. Doesn't have too much shine to it so you can wear it under your lipstick. It has an expiry period of about 2 years.It retails for about Rs 145 for about 4.8g.


I consider this a GOOD BUY if you have really dry lips.I would defiantly repurchase this.

RATING: 4/5.  

No comments:

Post a Comment