Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sebastian Potion 9 Lite-Review


Heyya! So, I have been trying out new leave-in conditioners lately.The latest one is this,Sebastian Potion 9 Lite.When my hairstylist suggested this I was a little apprehensive to buy it cause it was too pricey.But then by the end of my blowdry ,I was pretty much convinced that it was worth it! It left a visible difference on my hair.
 It comes in a pretty spray bottle so its pretty easy to use.Also it is a very light weight product so it does not weigh the hair down at all. It makes your hair really smooth and silky to feel.You can also use this for creating slight everyday curls. All you need to do is to spray this on towel dried hair and scrunch it.It leaves beautiful wavy curls. It doesn't make it shine though but makes it soft for sure.
 There are a ton of chemical ingredients in it so i dont know what it does to our hair but it dint make create any hairfall for me and that coming from me is a big thing cause most of the leave-in serums make me lose soo much hair! It retails for about Rs1400 for 150ml (ouch) but i feel it is worth every penny.
Rating: 4.5 / 5
Repurchase: I would wanna try something else too but this I would repurchase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment